Wednesday 11 April 2018

Tilda With Angel The Horse

Good morning!  Today's card for Craft Heaven features the super cute Tilda with Angel the Horse.  My daughter's friend has her own horse so I painted the horse to look like hers.  The papers are by Maja Design, Celebrations collection.
As always I have painted the image with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
To make it look like Tilda and Angel were coming out of the a stable I used the window Doohickey from Volume 4 and cut away the window frame, leaving just the shutters.
 I used the Lovely Fence Doohickey in front of the image, the medallion from the Recipe Card colletion and the heart tag from Doohickey Volume 13.  The lace and seam binding are from Craft Heaven and the number 8 is from my stash.
 I used the pennant flags Doohickey from Volume 5, cut from white card and one of the Maja Design papers and also added some red flags to it for some variety.
 I used a gorgeous straw from Craft Heaven to represent show jumping fence poles and a couple of roses to the side of the image.  In the corners of the card I used the Wedding Lace doohickey from the You Are Invited collection.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join our challenge at Craft Heaven.  Pop over to the blog for more inspiration.  Thanks for looking! x

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment